after the apocalypse and the birth of the four zones, the queen's three men needed supervisors to handle the day-to-day tasks that came with the creation of a new world. these are the four important elsen that the train stations in zone 1 will eventually be named after; known as the conductors, they face a... unique set of responsibilities that none of them could've exactly anticipated upon their arrivals.
- north: shachihata. the administrator. runs the postal offices and courier services, shipping elements between the farms and factories of all the different zones.
- east: damien. the overseer. responsible for the smoke mines of zone 1, doing more paperwork to keep his men in line than any elsen should rightly do at all.
- south: alma. the ferryman. the leader of the "crows," responsible for packing up and shipping off burnt elsen to zone 3 for sugar processing.
- west: pentel. the butcher. one of the few elsen with the ability to handle heavy cleavers and meat processing without flinching, training the butchers under him in the proper methods of meat and metal extraction.
- upright : union. perfect partnerships. standing at a crossroads, the four conductors pave the way for zone 1's development into the future.