characters tied to the pokemon universe, in some way or another.
- pathogen. the interceptor.
- upright : ends, beginnings, and eternal cycles of change. using the past to benefit the future. path is a powerful trainer, a reliable ally, a friend that'll stay with you even beyond the end. there's something in the way that they conduct themselves... something that makes you think that they've lived this life before... but they're still here for you. and that's what matters, isn't it?
- JACRED. the glitch.
- upright : the untameable subconscious. lack of control. addiction to a material world that was never meant for you, in the first place. locked into an old console and forced to communicate through arbitrary code exploits, it's no wonder that JACRED has become so -- meaninglessly, pettily furious. there is almost no joy to be found in a fake world, made up of nothing more than four walls and a dull screen -- but ze's determined to squeeze the life out of what little there might be.
- dmitri arkedyevich voronin. the herald.
- upright : hope for the future. the search for one's true mission. freedom within the self. dmitri has always tried to make the most of his situation -- even the loss of his closest partner, a marowak, hardly caused him to slow in his stride. from one stepping stone to the next, a constant one-two-one-two, walk on forever until you reach that final goal; may the stars guide you on your path towards the future.
- charon. the cloaked, accompanied by a cast of six:
- danake. the dancer.
- hypnos. the chemist.
- lethe. the strider.
- obol. the relinquished.
- psyche. the legion.
- virgil. the archivist.
- upright : a reckoning. an awakening. the final resurrection, the last conflict, the completion of the self. the world has been shaken, and charon, whether the region wanted it or not, has been summoned from the dead. a channel for the other spirits that reside within it, charon will bring the world back to its roots -- in more ways than one, by the end of all things.